Toribash
Original Post
Skate 2.
Who is looking forward to this game, and why? If you dont like it give a valid reason. I'll post my thoughts upon it at a later date. Feel free to talk about the first and link videos of either game.

Oh, yeah - Dont talk about Tony Hawks games here, they're not really much contest for Skate 1 or even 2, from what i see from the demo.

Also; Skate 2 is released today over here. Getting it ASAP.
collect snots from the nose
Skate was pretty fun. Tbh the first time I played it, the only thing I did was try to kill myself by A. Ramming into cars and B. Stacking. Might try out Skate 2 soon.
It makes me wonder..
I played the Skate 2 Demo, it was nice.They added alot of tricks.I like how you can move things in the environment around and change your character.
All the world's a stage.
Have the demo for ps3. Considering buying it or at least renting it. It's a lot of fun, and getting scored on your wipeouts is a nice humorous feature.
Since when did I become Asian?
A few of my mates and I are probably going to get it like next Saturday or something, fun to like mess about online with and of course ramming into cars. I loved skate so you know
:D
Originally Posted by JDawg View Post
Have the demo for ps3. Considering buying it or at least renting it. It's a lot of fun, and getting scored on your wipeouts is a nice humorous feature.

It's not really the first game to do it. But still, it is pretty funny.

I don't really know what to expect exactly, I haven't played Skate 1, but from what I'm guessing it's just going to be the same thing and will get boring quickly.
| Knbl.on.TB |
Proud member of Sigma. Proud congregator of BnW.
LOL I was playing the demo earlier. I went up to stall on the edge of a quarter pipe in the covered area, and I guess I somehow glitched a bit of my board into the pipe, and then glitched out really fast. I broke 9 bones including my skull, leading to death. I also traveled at 250 mph 0.o

I'm probably going to rent it first.
Since when did I become Asian?
Skate2 is going to make a nice addition to my collection. It has a very good game engine. Walking around without the board is a bit sketchy though. Things could be improved. But throught out all of it. it will make a nice game. Hippy Jump = My Fav.
Your What Hurts? Ahh Thats too bad. I thought you were in pain.
TheDoc. says: You're retarded, -SmarterChild- says: Yeah, I guess I am retarded.