Toribash
Original Post
[Flame Shop]Gum's Fiery Armory 2.0
Logo by 2bash

Welcome to my epic flame shop. The procedures for ordering and prices are down below.

To order a flame, i will need to know where you want the flame on your body, what color you want it to be, the size of the flame, and any effects you want on it(go down instead of up, etc).

I will then design and take a Screenshot of your flame. to get your approval. At this point, we will tell you if the price we said earlier on will still apply.

You may offer an amount of TC before I design your flame. I will notify you if that amount of tc will not be enough to forge your flames.

Pricing:
I also take $US as payment. Pm me or talk to me in irc to discuss this.
All flames in USD will be $8 and up

Please offer more than 75k for your flame. Requests offering less than that will not be completed.

BIG PRICING CHANGE

FOR THE NEXT 7 DAYS, ALL "SIMPLE" FLAMES WILL COST FORGE PRICE +15K

That means any single color or 2 color flames with no crazy effects. I will even show a SS of the forge price if you want.

Act fast though, this sale will only last 1 week.

Originally Posted by steveirwin View Post
I like the new shop Gumfighter.

TFC Approved.

Example Flames:

Sparkler: 110k for one

Prices for examples are still to come
Last edited by Gum; Jun 7, 2009 at 05:36 PM.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Not right now. There are too many flame shops right now.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thanks for the approval, I'll edit that into the first post.
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i am buying 2 things:
first one:
body:head flame
color:dark blue
pic:
__________________________________________________ __
second one is for my friend mnr so send it to him,i will buy it FOR him so i will send u the tc for both of the flames:
body part: right leg
CHECK UR PMS FOR THE PIC PLEASE
first one for me
second one for mnr
so send the red one to mnr

thanks
Last edited by Deadlyshark; Jun 5, 2009 at 05:55 PM.
I can already tell you 170k for both is probably not going to be enough, but ill try.
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]