Toribash
Original Post
Void Set
Hi

I have texture set for sale.

All textures are 128x128, set made by me.

Set contains 50textures- bumpamps, trails, body, GUI, icon... It doesen't contain only Bumpam Left Butt Texture & Bumpmap Right Butt Texture...

Starting bid:2.5k
Min raise: 2.5k
Autobuy: 50k

P.S: This flame texture is looking as on the screen ONLY with Void flame- if you have another flame color it'll look another...

Thx for bidding

Highest bid: Witedevil - 50k- AUTOBUY!

End date: 10 October 2009...
Last edited by JanekTC; Sep 26, 2009 at 09:07 PM. Reason: End date added
Hymn... You think, that it's similar...?
No, i haven't used his head parts, and i wish that you'll tell me why are you thinking that I was...
You've used Nirs' hair and simply filter spammed his headphones and changed the eyes and mouth. I don't think it's similar, I think it's pretty much the same.
Forum inactive
I dont think it looks anything like nirs head lol...
nice set, I know i should PM u but everytime I try to PM someone my internet lags...

what format do you work on ? and what do you resize too
I used to work on 1024 with small brush and resize to 128 :S i really need to know,
thx
No I dont think he edited nirs head its looks so dif and the hair is darkr than his
Visit my shop it has the best Items with the lowest prices!
Oops, sorry, not Nirs, that head definately reminds me of someone though. I'll post it here if I am remember them, but if I'm wrong, then I give you my apologies.
Forum inactive
Loshi- You're funny... No, I wasn't using his head to create this one, look for his headphones and my, look for his hairs and my hairs- it's different...
Hmm... Headphones are different, eyes and smile are different, hairs are different, only hairs color is similar- don't you think, that it's my own head created by me, not a Nirs head...?

BirdFlu: Thx Yes, it was created by me, i was doing it 1month (I'm not very good in texturing) but i think that is nice

HiM999: I wasn't resizing it, i working on 128x128...

killer321: You're right

EDIT: Lol, my brother's account...
EDIT2: Now everythink is ok

BirdFlu: I accept only tc's or toxic relax/toxic ghost, i don't need acid... Sry
Last edited by JanekTC; Sep 25, 2009 at 08:33 PM.