Toribash
Original Post
Vox's comp, what should it be about?
basically, just type in your ideas, i already have my own but i want to either pick the one more suited to you guys or w/e, this is compleatly up to you it could be who can kill x clan or x person the most, or who can win at replays the most, or w/e.
We should do this as a clan against another.

Perhaps a wrestling tournament, but where all other teams must beat us to win anything.
23 | [20:26] <+Stonewall> we challenge others to fight us
23 | [20:28] <+Stonewall> for a prize
23 | [20:30] <+Stonewall> basically
23 | [20:37] <+Stonewall> what it does is give us something to do
23 | [20:38] <+Stonewall> as a clan
23 | [20:39] <+Stonewall> ;p
23 | [20:50] <&Rhaken> sounds like a good idea
23 | [21:12] <%Vox> yea thats what i'm looking for
23 | [21:20] <%Vox> bounty hunting might be good
Thats a good idea. Like target somebody randomly from some random clan and say remove x body parts and emote x message to seal the deal. Even funnier would be to not tell the victim and he'll wonder why he's under atack by spirt!

Or to elaborate on Stonewall's idea above, we challenge a clan and we both put up a prize and the winning clan takes the sum total as the prize. In that instance it would probably just end up being a tourney which would only be a one night/day event. The first idea might be a bit more fun as it encourages people to play at random times thus increasing our online visibility.

But I don't have a problem with any initiative that gives me a reason to play. :P
insert sig there
In IRC I was just elaborating on my idea. I don't want this to be remove x body parts. I know for one that I would never want to go and do that, because that's boring. And I don't think there needs to be any money involved if we win. We challenge them, on our terms, and if they beat us they get money. The only people that have to pay are the people playing against the other clan. Therefore, there is true motivation, for us to win, and for them to not bitch about whatever mode we so choose to play them in.
unfortunately your view is idealistic and so what you want to happen wont.
however thanks for the idea anyway.

Perhaps we should do a specific replay type? such as max one/two muscles used per turn, or zombie attack? or keepy uppy with uke's head...

(note at the end I'll toss this up to a clan vote so what i say stays on a personal level and isn't the decider.)