Ranking
Original Post
Your Bands
I was just wondering who in the Community has/is in a band, or if you are musician of any type (DJ, Rapper, Composer, etc.). If you are you should post something to get out; post name, what style of music you play, your interest and influences, members and instruments, and if you any videos and pages. Also, you could critic someone, and let them know what you think and give suggestions. I figured we could all support and help one another out.

My band is named Levi's Mullet (seriously...).
Our members are:
Tim "Tames" Dupre - backing vocals, guitar
Derrick "Raj" Phillips (me) - vocals, guitar, piano, emcee
Ben Guidry - drums
Courman Winters - bass, guitar
The last two don't have nicknames, because we call Winters by his last name because his awesome enough, and we haven't come up with one for Ben yet.

Our interest are making awesome music and ridding the world of the crap that's been rearing it head lately.
We try to play all styles of music, but we mostly focus on metal and hard rock with a dubstep and hip-hop twist in it. Our influences are Avenged Sevenfold, Killswitch Engage, Linkin Park and few others.
You could check us out facebook if you like. I'd really appreciate it if you'd show us some type of support if you like us.

Now, post your music, please!
Last edited by Kilcreed; Aug 17, 2012 at 01:06 AM.
I AM SOFA KING WE TODD ED!!!
I'm in a band consisting of me called Traveler (probably taken, but whatever), I do acoustic, lead, rhythm, lyrics, and vocals. The album i'm making right now only has 6 songs and is a concept album that takes place in 2200s and it's heavy metal with raspy power vocals.
I'm not in a band per se but I make music.

https://soundcloud.com/weouthere2010
Last edited by Eureka; Jun 11, 2013 at 10:05 AM.
[18:04:54] <aracoon> Eureka is a powerhungry fag
[13:13] <Eureka> also dota is kinda for pigfuckers
[13:13] <jalis> ban eureka
[13:13] <jalis> thanks
All music is welcomed! I'm loving Frosty and Advancing Across the Tile because they bring back memories of old school gaming for some reason. I like the bounce in Resist, and I'm really digging Watchtower. Great job, keep up the excellent work and post more if you get anything else done. I'd really love to hear it.

--

Just wish this thread wouldn't die...
Not really what you'd call a "band", but I play in a group that goes to a lot of competitions. There's about 30 people in the group, mostly percussion. 8 snare drummers, 4 tenors (I play one), 5 bass drums, and then the front line. The front line has marimbas, xylophones, and other percussion along with piano.

The group kind of focuses more on not just the audio artistry, but some rich visual representations that liven up what you're hearing. It's quite a workout as well since the tenors that I play weigh about thirty pounds.

We went to world championships a few months ago and got 6th place. This is the video of it.
It starts at about 0:48
Wow, that was something! Pretty interesting. I used to be in band and played tenors so I know what it's like carrying those things around. I could not move like y'all are with them; I have a lot of respect and admiration for you guys, that was amazing. Really like the coreography and prescission of it. Great job.
Yea, I've heard some of your stuff before, Taco. Forget where you posted it, but I liked it for the most part.

Another something from us (cover though :/):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4PafQyse9U&feature=plcp