Ranking
Original Post
REAL STEEL (MOVIE) tell me what u thought about this movie
recently i saw Real Steel and i thought it was just great.
im curious of what u thought about it and would u buy a robot if it was real like this.and what would u use it for
The Aikido BEAST is back!
yeah, moved to music/movie chat
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
I haven't seen real steel yet but I watched the trailer , I love the graphics , I believe it >could< rival transformers in effects and graphics , the main idea of the story is pretty awsome , but I think the military would use those kind of technology right after it was invented not like what you see in the movie , its a shame how those wonderful pieces of art and awsome technology would go to waste after just one match XD
TPC Flames

Replays (need CnC)

I think its just the robot version of rocky

nothing new
Your signature has been banned because it draws in hate. Thank you, Toribash Community.
I believe it's quite a waste that it's only robot "boxing". Those robots should learn Kung fu and have Jackie Chan play the lead role and do the "shadow boxing" in the finale. I was sad I saw no kicks.
Well, I was watching it few days ago on HBO and I liked it. But again.. kid has it's chance, fights, wins.. then makes dad fight.. kinda sweet story. But meh, nice movie.
They are so cheap in this movie they can only afford to license one song by eminem, 'til i collapse, which is super over-used. Nobody else would dare to have their music trashed by this movie.