Ranking
Original Post
Battleswarm: Field Of Honor
Homepage: Battleswarm: Field Of Honor

Battleswarm: Field of Honor is a free to play first person shooter/real time strategy game developed by Game World Tech. Battleswarm features an item mall which uses Reality Gaps e-currency called "MetaTIX". Battleswarm was officially launched on November 19, 2009.

Battleswarm is a rated T MMO style free to play game that uses both an in-game currency, as well as an out of game currency known and MetaTIX. It has a unique game play concept where it pits two genres of game play against one another in a survival for the fittest.
It takes place on a foreign planet during a catastrophic war between humans, and a race of giant bugs. The humans are played by first and third person shooters, and the bugs are commanded by real time strategist.
This game has both pvp and pve game play, and has a large selection of game types and maps.
If you wish to learn more, you can visit their website.

Information taken from Wikipedia.

System requeriments:

Minimum:
CPU: Intel 2.2 GHz
RAM: 1024 MB
HDD: 1.5 GB Free
Graphics Card: Any 256MB with pixel shader support

Recommended:
CPU: 2.6 GHz Intel
RAM: 2 GB
HDD: 2 GB Free
Graphics Card: Any 1GB with pixel shader support

Review by MMOHut:

Some screenshots:

In my personal opinion:
If you're really wanting to try something new, this is what you need, it has some really nice graphics, a nice gameplay and there are no hackers (\o/).
Well, Aoc you have got me interested. I've signed up on their website and am downloading the game now. Amazing that a game of such quality (at least in appearance from what I see in the video) is free!
My only concern is that the reviewer said that there's hardly anyone online (at least in the newbie servers), but I don't know how long it's been since that video was made and i'm hoping the game has gained popularity since then.

EDIT: Just played it a bit online and what the man in the video said is correct - there's almost nobody online. There was in fact a grand total of 4 other people playing when I went on. Which is a shame since the game has such huge potential for multiplayer goodness.
Last edited by 4zb41; Jan 30, 2011 at 11:27 AM.
Seems interesting, downloading
[duck] 01101000 01101001 01110000 01101111 01110100 01101001 01100010 01101111 01110010
Originally Posted by 4zb41 View Post
Well, Aoc you have got me interested. I've signed up on their website and am downloading the game now. Amazing that a game of such quality (at least in appearance from what I see in the video) is free!
My only concern is that the reviewer said that there's hardly anyone online (at least in the newbie servers), but I don't know how long it's been since that video was made and i'm hoping the game has gained popularity since then.

EDIT: Just played it a bit online and what the man in the video said is correct - there's almost nobody online. There was in fact a grand total of 4 other people playing when I went on. Which is a shame since the game has such huge potential for multiplayer goodness.

Yeah, that's the reason why I'm posting this game here, it's an awesome game, but barely someone knows it, first time I saw it thought the installer's weight was going to be 1.5GB+ (because of graphics) but it's incredibly because it's only weight 826MB, in 2 or 3 hours you can already play it, it doesn't need to be updated (till now), so it's like, download, install register and play.
reminds me on starship troopers.... may consider downloading
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
Hmm well I just discovered that the Expert server is almost always loaded with players. The only problem is that they're all in practice games, and when you go into "Active" games on expert it automatically sets the difficulty to hard, so there's a huge gap between newbies and pros. A gap that should be filled by the Novice server, but no one ever uses that either.
sounds interesting.
im quiting toribash and looking for a game to replace it.
i think ive found it. hope it develops and more people play
<Pab10> i knew it
<Pab10> im a wizard
Well I just ranked up, now I'm a private(humans) and it's true, expert channel is loaded with ppl, well not so many but a lot more ppl than the Novice and Begginer channel, just played a 8 vs 8 game, was very cool, I was just getting owned because I don't know how to play it very well xD.
Either that Aoc, or you haven't realised that most of the guys in Expert have heavily modded weapons and armor.
Still, the lack of any players in the Novice channel kinda hampers progress towards being able to play with the larger group of people in Expert (since the Active missions are the most important, but since no one's in Novice and you require 4-8 people to start up a game there's no way to make progress with the game's "assignments). Also note you're going to get screwed if you join an Active game in Expert because it sets the difficulty up to hard, which might be ok if you had the money to buy the armor and weapons the Experts have. But you don't because you need to do active games in Novice and sooner or later you get locked out of Rookie (which provides gold for practice games).

Also if anyone manages to scrape together the 2 million gold for a guild starter kit, they should make a Toribash guild for forum users.