Toribash
View Poll Results: Which idea do you like?
recruit more
8 Votes / 57.14%
make a tournament
6 Votes / 42.86%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Solutions to get the clan active
alright, I have thought of some ways we can get the clan active.

we can make everyone in the clan recruiters so we can rack up some members.

or we can make a tournament that sponsors the clan.

take your pick. Feel free to offer other ideas as well.
Last edited by Pookie; Nov 19, 2008 at 01:21 AM.
Sahee: so your nick is vagina? Dude you shouldn't get into clans, clans should get into you. pookie.on.toribash.com
They are both good ideas,but sure clan need more active member(but also strong).
Maybe before to accept someone(except if are u to choose someone),it would be better to ask in the forum(so all can judge his power)...
I won't vote because it's not my place to, but I think the part about everyone becoming a recruiter isn't too bad of an idea.

Just don't let every shmuck that you think is good join. Make sure the entire consensus agrees.

Just don't let your clan die. D:
Reppin OLDA ಠ_ಠ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
yeah, more members could make a clan bigger, more known and, also, more active...
in all my [evil] period, ive seen houtz like...15 times, and then ONE day i saw some evils... but then, no one...
so, i think we should make first a big recruitment (2nd dan up) and then use filters when we have the SECURITY about our activity...

what do ya think?
black belts would be nice. So it's agreed we'll recruit more.

I'm making some members recruiters.

They are: Madgecko11, houtz335, tinerr, bRuCiA, thebeaner1, Shlimby, and myself.

try to recruit as many as you can but not anybody. Remember, they should be active on the game and the forums (if not then tell them to). And they should have acceptional skills. Black belts would be nice but if you can't find any then I guess lower belts would work too.

maybe later if we have a lot of members and enough money in the bank we could host a tournament.

any objections?
Last edited by Pookie; Nov 20, 2008 at 03:33 AM.
Sahee: so your nick is vagina? Dude you shouldn't get into clans, clans should get into you. pookie.on.toribash.com
If you'd like... I could start referring people to this section of the forums. I could be a sort of "unofficial recruiter" for the clan. But only if you want me to.. I just don't want to see my first clan die. D:

I could be [Evil-RECRUITER]Wiggins or something. :O

I'd try and refer the best people here... Not just anyone.. I promise I won't soil your name.
Reppin OLDA ಠ_ಠ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Seek quality of members instead of quantity of members. That is the key to any clan's success. Also make them feel important and as if they are a large part of the clan. Start by kicking inactive ppl and recruiting the best.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Originally Posted by wiggins View Post
If you'd like... I could start referring people to this section of the forums. I could be a sort of "unofficial recruiter" for the clan. But only if you want me to.. I just don't want to see my first clan die. D:

I could be [Evil-RECRUITER]Wiggins or something. :O

I'd try and refer the best people here... Not just anyone.. I promise I won't soil your name.

sure if you want wiggins.

Originally Posted by DarkJak View Post
Seek quality of members instead of quantity of members. That is the key to any clan's success. Also make them feel important and as if they are a large part of the clan. Start by kicking inactive ppl and recruiting the best.

Excellent piece of advice Jak, will definitely follow it through.

[Evil] recruiters (and wiggins): You should think of what Jak said. We should only get members with acceptable skill and make sure that they are active in game and in forums.
I fully agree with Dark
Need strong player for every mod.
Then we need to partecipate/make tourney(and win them Xd ) to have visibility
When we can start to recruit?
you start right now. GO GO GO!