Toribash
Original Post
seeya
Sorry to say but I'm leaving, sorry for so soon. I joined this clan in hope to see activity in the forum and play with you fellas. But i have not seen a single member ingame and the posts are few to none. Seeya.

Haha, we have both activity high points, and low points.

Its a low point now due to us having a ton of inactive members right now(moving, school, vacationing, etc.)

Oh well, sad to see ya go, buh bye.
-----
Haha, we have both activity high points, and low points.

Its a low point now due to us having a ton of inactive members right now(moving, school, vacationing, etc.)

Oh well, sad to see ya go, buh bye.
Last edited by Muur; Sep 27, 2011 at 09:36 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
DAMN.
Not clan hopping just kinda mad that every time i join a clan, it becomes insta inactive and no 1 actully plays the game.

lol, this clan's activity has been unchanged, you should have been aware of our activity before attempting to join.
what am i doing here
We actually are pretty active, just not as much in-game.

Not our fault you joined and didn't like our activity.
I'm Mostly inactive kinda now because I have alot of schoolwork. But i Get on everyday at least once. And bye.
-----
btw I fucking play the game. Just because I don't play it every second of my life does not mean I don't play ingame.
Last edited by Nolanrules; Sep 29, 2011 at 12:22 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Orko View Post
Not clan hopping just kinda mad that every time i join a clan, it becomes insta inactive and no 1 actully plays the game.

Too bad I've been ingame.

Excuses.
Repetitive.