Ranking
Original Post
AUS Minecraft Server
I'm hosting a dediacted minecraft server if anyone wants to join.

IP: 5.59.187.173

When I wantto play with my friends I will probably kick anybody on the server who I don't know but for the most part I wont interfere with your gameplay. And I may just leave you guys on there anyway.

If anybody wants to play some minecraft in australia, survival pvp disabled please feel free to join.
I'll see if I can jump on. by the way, what is the port number?
Last edited by Oimanoi; Apr 17, 2011 at 03:24 AM.
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.
Well, I'm not running a server machine, im just doing it from my desktop so it will most likely not be available alot of the time.

But I will post here when it is available or not. You can join now if you want to.
Hmm I've been trying, just getting the mind numbing "Connection timed out: connect" :/
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.
Hmmm.

You might need to download hamachi and join my hamachi lobby to be able to join.
Lobby is: colooserver pass: hidere
Alright I'll give it a go mate.
Use charcoal :P