Toribash
Original Post
Unarmored head request. 20k
Paying 20k for an unarmored head that will fit with my current texture set.

It should be anime style or a human head.

Colors need to match my set, but i want one that will match any of the following relaxes.

Supernova
Elf
Demon
Pure
Aqua

Other than what i posted, you have free reign as long as it looks good with my set.

Also, if you make it in photoshop, i would like the psd file as well as the final tga file.
Last edited by Gum; Apr 18, 2009 at 07:14 AM.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well I have an anime head made from dentian dl me to see it , i can recolor or give you the original version( the hair is brighter on the top)
I dont want an old head, i want a whole new head made for this request. It needs to be something that looks good with my texture set.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I have changed the request a bit to make it easier. You can now make a head that will match any of the relaxes listed.
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
No headphones. This is supposed to be what my evil demon knight looks like under his armor. I kind of doubt he wears headphones lol.
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Gumfighter View Post
No headphones. This is supposed to be what my evil demon knight looks like under his armor. I kind of doubt he wears headphones lol.

Is half-armoured ok? I could do this.
Texturing tutorial
No requests please
Originally Posted by Pate5 View Post
Is half-armoured ok? I could do this.

Id prefer if he had no armor on at all.
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Gumfighter View Post
Id prefer if he had no armor on at all.

Ok. I'll do something.
Texturing tutorial
No requests please