Toribash
Original Post
Full set request 400k + item of choice
Hi, I'd like to request a full set with the color scheme of elf+ivory, I'd like ivory to be the main color here with elf as the accents. The payment for whoever does the set I like best is 400k + an item of choice out of my inv ( except a couple forces but I'll tell you which ones/ the flames) if you do really well I'll maybe give you two items :P, . For reference for the kind of art I like, well I don't have that much of a preference though emo/robot are kinda not good generally. I reserve the right to not pick any set and cancel this if none are to my liking.

My inventory can be found here

Edit: Due to some asking around for admin hax I can now give you a qi restricted item :P Void included. Elf pack is still off limits though, as I kinda plan on using it XD.
Last edited by srrwb; Apr 2, 2009 at 03:09 AM.
<FeD> i will allow my ass being raped
(Spot reserved for updates)
I hope you are patient. 400K+ is worth detail.
Shop (Óc¸Ó ) PM me if you want to buy TC
elf ivory?
you looking for tribals?
or do i actually do some work on this?

if so:
any pc games or anime youre a fan of?
things that look cool?
PM me if u have anything for me to work off
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Tip:when taking screenshots, keep pressing B 'til the ghost is gone.
Yeah, i'm the Boxman
<~ishi> damnit ishi where are you.
hey sorry guys, had to go to bed >.>, basically I really can't think of anything I want specifically, but if you guys produce something I can give a general feeling on that, npoctocawa I am not really interested in that set :/ sorry. Malvado I don't care much for that head :/. If this request thingy is too nonspecific I'm sorry, I'm just a very indecisive person.
<FeD> i will allow my ass being raped