Toribash
Original Post
Fully customizable neon textures
I can make you a head (or other body part, or set) like this:

with your name, or anything you want it to say. that one is for my name, (Ethan, if you couldnt tell...)

5k to start (i have to make it from scratch for each one)
1k to change color
free to remove the heartbeat lines
free to add the inner parts of the letters (like the holes in the H, A, and N in the example)
2k each to add extra lines above/below

I can do swirls, shapes, etc if you can describe the idea to me well enough that i can picture it. prices for that are variable.

Customers are first come, first serve until i get exactly what you want, so if you like it, hurry (although they do go fairly quickly, wait should probably be less than a day). Also, if you want to chat quickly about it, i will be on here between about 7 to 10-ish weekdays, and probably all day weekends :/ (pacific standard time, GMT -8 ) (2-5 a.m. GMT)

I can also make other body parts, as well as adding glowiness to existing textures you have (if you trust enough to send me your current one, I WILL NOT steal it. under any circumstance) so i can do things such as add neon glowing borders, or give you glowy arm bands, or whatever.

I can probably do full sets, also, for around 20k? price is not set, so if that is unreasonable, tell me.

I can do almost anything. JUST ASK!
Last edited by EWK; Apr 13, 2011 at 08:51 AM.
Originally Posted by usimm View Post
Request shops are not allowed, closing both. Read the market rules before posting here again or consider that you may be warned, infracted or banned by breaking the rules. Thanks.

Back for good.