Toribash
Original Post
Resident Evil 4 (ORIGINAL AND HOOKED MAN)
Again....this is probably made already, you can lock it if you want.

Ok, anyone been playing resident evil 4? I'm already finished with it and I just can't stand looking at Ashley's panties hehehe.....OH YOU PERVERT

Oh yeah here is the "Hooked Man" version Silent Hill + Resident Evil = Silent Evil

Originally Posted by Altair44 View Post
Again....this is probably made already, you can lock it if you want.

Ok, anyone been playing resident evil 4? I'm already finished with it and I just can't stand looking at Ashley's panties hehehe.....OH YOU PERVERT

Oh yeah here is the "Hooked Man" version Silent Hill + Resident Evil = Silent Evil

Wow Is Awesome Is A Mod

Originally Posted by Altair44 View Post
Bump

Please No Doble Post
Originally Posted by Magogo View Post
Wow Is Awesome Is A Mod

Please No Doble Post

It's not a mod lol? It was a canceled version of re4

BTW if it is a mod...Prove It And Magogo, You haven't played Resident Evil 4 have you? Or even know ANYTHING about it? Also, how can you prove something you haven't even played before? Your just one of those people who just go like "Hmmmm this looks like a mod POSTING THAT THIS IS A MOD!!!" kind of people, but your wrong like I said on the top IT WAS A CANCELED version...

Besides...When did RE4 have a flashlight,old RESIDENT EVIL camera,Silent Hill feeling,Ghosts, You haven't even played ANY RESIDENT EVIL game...I can tell, also since WHEN DID Resident Evil 4 have these? This is GAMECUBE just get out of this thread...And besides? Why are you here if you don't like it? Honestly?
Last edited by Altair44; Jul 4, 2009 at 07:59 PM.