Toribash
Original Post
Guitar Hero World Tour
Any body who has a Wii, and GH WT should e reading this! I wanna talk about and have guitar battles with you all when i get my chances, my GH WT friend code is : 506989306957, add me as a friend and invite me to a game, and maybe we can form a band or just battle and talk, so get ur Wii on and ur Guitar Hero skills out, HERE I COME, beat me if you can, i play on Expert
i am the band, 8 Track Playas

Band's Played:........Songs Played:.....Winner:
1.Crazy Crazed.......Crazy Train........8 track playas
Crazy Crazed.......Beautiful Disaster...8 track playas
Crazy Crazed.......Misery Buisness....Crazy Crazed (but i got a 200 note streak, xD)
Crazy Crazed.......The Joker..........Tie =O
Crazy Crazed.......The Middle..........8 track playas ( and i got a 350 note streak, xD)
Crazy Crazed....... What i've Done...8 track playas (AND I HIT EVERY NOTE, XDDD!)
Crazy Crazed.......No Sleep Till Brooklyn...8 track playas
Crazy Crazed.......What i've done....8 track playas
Crazy Crazed...... one way or another.... Crazy Crazed
Last edited by Toast; Jun 27, 2009 at 07:29 PM.
Shame. Wii sales were bad compared to 360 and PS3 sales as far as I know. And I'm not surprised; When I played it, the graphics were awful and the controller was unresponsive.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
Originally Posted by Qegola View Post
Shame. Wii sales were bad compared to 360 and PS3 sales as far as I know. And I'm not surprised; When I played it, the graphics were awful and the controller was unresponsive.

i cant disagree that theres times where the game controller doesent respond, but in a game like guitar hero or any game for that matter, are graphics really important?
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Or so unclear that to me it looked like odd blobs of colour were moving down the screen. Still, when there's versions that not only look better, but play, feel, and respond better, I'll go for the better versions.

Sorry.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
i dont get it
why dont i use a real guitar
its stupid
<raydark101> "Tortele your avatar is hot!"
<Tortele> "It's a boy..."
Member of Dead and Forgotten
Originally Posted by ChrisDom View Post
Real Guitar: http://www.guitartrader.com/!uvV6FHN...ctric-Guitar-s (2,850 USD)

Guitar Hero: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001ABN82A (160 USD)

That's "why don't"

no, poor argument.

Guitar hero - $160 - max enjoyment time ? a year ?

Very good guitar - £109 - http://www.dolphinmusic.co.uk/produc...c-natural.html
max enjoyment time? longer than a videogame..

The reason people choose to play guitar hero is because it's easy to pick up and fun to play. It's a videogame. In the same way that stealing cars and shooting people irl is not comparable to gta, guitar hero is not comparable to playing music.