Toribash
Original Post
combat arms
First off, I'm not a 100% sure if this is the right place, could also be gaming chat...

but anyways, what's the catch? Is it just me or is it just too good to be true? I mean sure some of the weapons cost real money but they're not crazily overpowered (I waded through the whole weapons section of the wikia... was bored).

Is it maybe the excessive information requirements to register for Nexon (that's the company right?)
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
Combat Arms. Ironically, I just now booted it up. (Updating ATM)
And I guess it isn't too good to be true. But I don't know what you mean by that.
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It isn't, try playing 1 game without like 7 hackers getting headshots with knives from the other side of the field, then shooting about 6000 gernades with a sniper.
Hoss.
^ Reminds me of War Rock. That game is hacker city. But I just started playing CA, so I haven't run across many hackers yet.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Guv_na View Post
^ Reminds me of War Rock. That game is hacker city. But I just started playing CA, so I haven't run across many hackers yet.

I was going on a shovel killing spree, when this guy comes, in the junk flea crate, filled the whole thing up with mines, from his sniper rifle, then someguy hit there and everyone in the whole map died.
Hoss.
K Combat Arms is without a doubt the most unbalanced game ever. Just saying. I played it for a while, still do occaisionally, but certain weapons are just heaps better than others. And the NX cash items can be op. The l9 sniper is op (1hit1kill (heck 1hit2kills)). Military shotgun is op (again 1hit1kill). g36e is op (too accurate). ump is op (too powerful for smg). They really do not change how certain weapons are just too freaking op.

Also ya the hackers problem. It's over exaggerated. Just get out of the newbie servers and you tend to see them maybe once every 20 games maybe. Usually kicked on sight.

I find it hilarious how they made the deagle the most useless pistol in the game.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
For some reason when I try to join the server, I come in like 7 minutes after everyone else. I think it's because you download the map every time you start a game, so it might be my download limit causing that issue.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]