Toribash
Original Post
Battletoads
Ah nostalgia. Such a wonderful thing. I remember playing Battetoads back in 2000 on the old Nintendo when i was just seven years old. It took me weeks to finish that game, I was a stubborn child and wouldn't let the game beat me. I would spend hours trying to finish the game and after a long time eventually finished.The only stage I could never finish was the damn wind tunnel stage. I had to get my older brother (by eight years) to finish it for me. Then after all that time I finish and the ending is... well to say the least it was disappointing. Ah those were good times. But anyway, anyone else have memories of Battletoads?
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.
Everyone played Battletoads when they were seven years old (me back in 1996). The games was fucking brilliant. One of the greatest classics to be revived... But the funny thing is, out of all these games coming back into the Retro market, Battletoads isn't one of them.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
Someone should totally make a modern version of Battletoads, with all the silly humor and stuff. I don't own it myself, but i played it at one of my old classmates house. Hard, but totally awesome. I remember the fury that arises when player X accidentally bashes player Y with his giant fist/boot/ram head. :U
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
haha i loved that game used to have the Emulation of it :P
Robert A. Heinlein: "Secrecy is the beginning of tyranny."
http://www.virtualnes.com/play/?id=NES-8T&s=9

Seems to be an online emulation of the original Battletoads. Found it on Wikipedia, and i thought you folks might like it.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
that brought veeery nice memories

Thanks shook
<evil> srsly people forgot that most part of toribash community is douchebags... lead by shin