Toribash
Original Post
Star Wars Old Republic
Star Wars Old Republic is a massive multiplayer online game (mmo) set about 300 yrs after the events of KOTOR, the game is different to most mmo's as it brings in a 4th aspect to the usual combat, exploration and character progression now they are adding story, the game looks awesome and the E3 trailer was imo the best trailer I've seen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6IAoPAjzpw
Last edited by ThatNGuy; Jun 19, 2009 at 09:40 AM.
You must pay to play
that sucks
<raydark101> "Tortele your avatar is hot!"
<Tortele> "It's a boy..."
Member of Dead and Forgotten
Originally Posted by Loachflava View Post
http://www.swtor.com

yeah this game looks good i think is this like the starwars version of WoW

Fuck you. Its an MMO. WoW wasn't the first MMO. Anyways this looks fun. Especially because its based off kotor.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
In production by BioWare. That is only good news. And if KOTO is anything to go by to give an idea of how good this is... This is gonna be the best MMO ever.

Originally Posted by Loachflava View Post
http://www.swtor.com

yeah this game looks good i think is this like the starwars version of WoW

I gotta agree with War here. WoW wasn't the first MMO, and it is by no means the best. If you see WoW as the pinnacle or exemplar of MMOs, go there, play it, and stay out of SWTOR.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
no i know WoW wasnt the 1st MMO i dont even like WoW i just used it as an example i could have said runescape or something else

Anyways this looks fun. Especially because its based off kotor.

yeah was my fav game for a good year so i am kinda looking forward to this
No, no mmo would have worked in that sentence. This is not the star wars version of some other game. This is the online version of kotor. ._.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
yeah i didnt mean for it to sound like i was saying its going to be a WoW version

anyway i have seen some of the class like bounty hunter and smuggler and i got to say it looks outstanding
I just hope Jedi and Sith aren't included in the class line-ups. I mean, they could come from any background... So hopefully it'll stick with the old stories and have you be bale to go through initiation when, and ONLY when, you're so strong. If that were the case... Well, there'd be a great deal of variety in what people ending up playing as.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.