Toribash
Original Post
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
You can't escape his wraith....Even you Brad...Brad: "What?!?!?!?"
Whatever...You know what it is. You know what his victims are....Especially you, Jill...AND you Carlos...You know what I'm talking about.

RESIDENT EVIL 3

NEMESIS

Free Demo :
http://download.cnet.com/Resident-Ev...-10049952.html

Good luck fighting him...GOOD LUCK SURVIVING HIM...He'll find you...

That's the introduction...here's the real part..

Ok, has anyone played this game before? I finished it 2 times when I was like...12 years old?

Anyways it was a cool game, I loved killing those classical T-Virus zombies...instead of those crappy RESIDENT EVIL 5 zombies... beating you to death. These zombies EAT YOU ALIVE! So if you haven't played it yet, go get the demo, it's really cool game, just get used to the controls...they're wack

ARROW KEYS : Move
V key : Run
S key : Get ready to shoot
Enter key : Shoot
Space or M : Action (M can be used to skip cutscenes)

And when your grabbed by those darn zombies...press your controls to push em off
I'm not trying to double post....but, Is anyone still checking this out? I want to hear replies about the demo and other stuff...
Originally Posted by fireless View Post
Ya i played it before 1time on my ps1 now it is on my psp its a good game

Glad to hear somebody is still checking out this place eh? Anyway wasn't it hard fighting that Nemesis? In Resident Evil : Umbrella Chronicles (which was locked) Nemesis sounded like a radio -_- darn new capcom producer!
:3 Im re-instaling the full one ! I have the original CD
Be ready for mah gameplay stories !

*COMING SOON*
Centuries Of Damn
I played through the game more than 18 times trying to unlock everything. RE3 contributed to my no-lifer status when I was young.
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]