Toribash
Original Post
I want YOUR opinion.
Just mucked around with some wacky effects, I want to know if they're any good, which are good, which are shit, how to improve them, etc.

I need this info so future 'non-test' vids look good and dont have an effect that everyone thinks is shit and destroys the whole vid.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=xNZG0Uo8uG0

I like the circle, the flashy and the repeat of the move before the break.
This flippy stuff is making me sick D: can't walk straight anymore.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
a lot of it was just zoom/pan
the mask was pretty ugly
but overall nice
try something else though maybe something with colorize
\o/ _\*TORIGOD*/_\o/
狼座
as i said on IRC, dont like any.

You need Sony Vegas with its many good effects.
:D
You need to be more synchronized with the music.
Tripstone says: heh
Tripstone says: clanless sucks
masterjepo says: Evolution isn't any better
masterjepo says: Cave man
See, I like most of these effects, but masterjepo is absolutely right. You know why I don't like people using metal for Toribash videos? Because it's difficult to synchronize the action and the music, and so the video doesn’t flow well.

Of course, the choice of music is completely yours, but something more rhythmic would be much better in my eyes. (e.g. Chez's use of Andy Hunter was a good one)
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
I don't really like the turnout much. I mean, a few were ok, but some were just annoying. Also, that music could drive someone insane..
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around
it was pretty cool. i like the circle thingy around the dismemberment, and the rewind thingy. but the thing is each needs to be used sparingly. if you over do it it will just get annoying and repetitive
I r Batdude.