Toribash
Original Post
[ART] First try at signatures.
Hi, I haven't resized these yet, but I'm just wondering if this is a cool style to do my signatures and avatars in

Number 1

Number 2

CnC Please
Last edited by Butler; Aug 30, 2012 at 06:34 PM.
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Ok, thanks for the criticism..
But I did say I haven't resized them yet..
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
They still won't look good if you just resize them down. A mixture of scaling and careful cropping to find an interesting composition
Interesting , butler , I like the 2nd one gets my attention but those are Banners not sigs if you want any help Be sure to contact me Otherwise
Be sure to check out my updates http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=371196.
and for starters check out render sites or you could render images yourself like most sig artist do,besides that keep trying
Last edited by EvilStealthWarrior; Aug 31, 2012 at 10:10 PM.
Toribash Senior |Wushu Master| YouTube Dancer |Video Editor| Senior Gfx artist| Univ of Penn Alumni|#Ivyleague
I don't like the number 1, it's too simple and yeah it's kinda boring to be a background, go change the background and we'll see what will happen

And for the 2nd one I think it's original shape is square you can't change that, even you crop some of them, it'll not be as good as the square shape, and signs are usually in a rectangular shape