Toribash
Original Post
[ART]Red dead sig.
Here is a little something I threw together in a few minutes.

What you think?

--------------------------------------------------------

Edited>

Edit 2:

Edit 3:

Last edited by ugonadie6; Aug 31, 2012 at 05:39 PM.

I think you threw it together in a few minutes.

Seriously though, all you did was add a border and some shading a little bit of blur, and some effects.
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.
You wanted to focus in on the action? So why the hell did you focus on his ass?

I like the picture, it makes a good signature. But all you added, as said before, is a border, a couple effects and a bit of blur.
Feed the birds, tuppence a bag, tuppence tuppence tuppence a baaaggg
My Avvy/Sig shop
Originally Posted by m0nk3y8 View Post
I think you threw it together in a few minutes.

Seriously though, all you did was add a border and some shading a little bit of blur, and some effects.

Since when is throwing it together in a couple of minutes bad?
As long as it looks good and he, or whoever he's giving/selling it too likes it. Whats the problem with it being made in 4 minutes or 5 hours?
Makes me sad man.
Spooky Scary Skeletons
That isn't a sig.

That is the exact same image with few effects applied, a border, and some text.

I suggest you look at some tutorials, or first, at least research what sigs are. As for what you actually made, it doesn't look bad, apart from that ever slight ripple in the background(thats not what everything looks like from far away, its a bit distracting).

Also, @w9xo, if you throw something together in 4 minutes, it isn't going to look good. Even at my level of experience with photoshop, only so much can be achieved in a few minutes with photoshop(I work at a tremendous rate personally, sigs usually take me 30 minutes to maybe 2 hours, sigs of the highest of quality). Art isn't rushed.
Hoss.
I took every ones opinions and edited the image. Here it is...

I took the 3rd rule, fixed (the best I could) the waviness in the background also lifted the characters to make them show up better. Did a little shadowing also.

Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
That isn't a sig.

That is the exact same image with few effects applied, a border, and some text.

I suggest you look at some tutorials, or first, at least research what sigs are. As for what you actually made, it doesn't look bad, apart from that ever slight ripple in the background(thats not what everything looks like from far away, its a bit distracting).

Also, @w9xo, if you throw something together in 4 minutes, it isn't going to look good. Even at my level of experience with photoshop, only so much can be achieved in a few minutes with photoshop(I work at a tremendous rate personally, sigs usually take me 30 minutes to maybe 2 hours, sigs of the highest of quality). Art isn't rushed.

Well, then that just falls down to what you think looks good. That sig doesn't look bad at all in my opinion. It's not amazing. But its by no means, bad. Just annoys me that people are looking down on the guy for not pouring his soul into it.
*unrelated* Also props for almost coming up with my shorter name thing kinda. Its Wox9, you were close *unrelated*
Last edited by wooooooooo; Aug 22, 2012 at 04:20 AM.
Spooky Scary Skeletons