Toribash
Original Post
Amateur replays :)
Hi

I'm new in Toribash so my replays aren't so good like yours but i think those 2 are nice.

ps. sorry for my english.
Attached Files
quick_cut.rpl (38.9 KB, 28 views)
quick2.rpl (38.8 KB, 26 views)
Re: Amateur replays :)
For first replays, thos are pretty good. And your English is fine, don't worry too much about it.

But I have a question - Where were you playing toribash to do this move? Your profile says you weren't registered, but the engage distance is 115...
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
Originally Posted by Qegola
But I have a question - Where were you playing toribash to do this move? Your profile says you weren't registered, but the engage distance is 115...

Yes, i was making them with my friend, he has registered version o toribash so we saved replay. I have demo but i'm sure i will register it, it's cool game
Well, like I said, for a new guy, thats pretty original (though not exactly new to seasoned slainveterans...) and showed some ingenuity on part of the newb! Nice work.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
I want to show you another replay but this time with twinswords mod. Place the camera behind red guys back and you will see symmetrically flowing blood and flying bodyparts
Attached Files
funny.rpl (26.1 KB, 15 views)