Toribash
Hello my name is DrStrangeSorrow and I would like to join pH

I want to join because this is a newly official clan or maybe renewed cause of the set back and there are not many people in anymore. I think that this clan is skilled and respected. I can hold events and other stuff to promote pH or just show that we you guys are active.
I also think that the members that are here now are respectfull and skilled. I hope that you guys will see my application and accept me as a member of this clan.
hello i´m sesese and i want to enter in pH because i think this clan will become in a memorable clan and i waant to help it whit that.
i´m blue belt, i´m very good in aikido but i think i can be better, i´m a good person and i like to know new friends
Attached Files
desnuke i wazzup.rpl (70.4 KB, 6 views)
ypipi.rpl (38.3 KB, 5 views)
1. hello im killhole and I want to enter pH because I think this clan is a good clan and I want to know more friends because I have hardly any friends at all.
2.I am very good in aikido,but you may think that i need a little more practice.I am also quite good in judo.I am a brown belt
Dr.Strange: I would like to say yes to you. But, I'm looking for just a bit more. Can you post any art you've made or replays? If not, could you talk to cleverbot and post your conversation? Just remember to show us the best. I do seem to like you though.

sesese: I'm about to open up a "school" for younger members that wish to join pH. I hope that you'll be interested. Just wait a little while and I'll make the thread and let you try to join that way. The new thread will be more descriptive.

killhole: ^same.
PigeonHive Flap Buzz