Toribash
Original Post
new group shot?
i think a new group shot would be cool. if notywq allows us then this is how it would work

if you have shaders.

take a picture of yourself in a cool pose and post it here.

if you dont have shaders.

make a replay with your cool pose in it and post the frame you want someone with shaders to take a screenshot of.

if you want something special like flying threw the air in a plane with me driving .

just tell em and make sure your screenshot fits in
Soisoisoi,did you know that Almost everything like this fails unless its easy to do or you do it yourself?

Tfarce...I hate to admit it,but were lazy.

Lazy even to put up an uploaded pic,yes,lazy asswipes

(LOTS OF OFFENCE)

Sorry,but you guys should think about getting up to shape,even in front of a PC. :P
And yes I understand those who are busy,but not all the time eh?
Some info :[clan] Look : IvoryStripe Click 8th Dan :p [I maek Art :D] -GATA-

Links to satisfy curiosity :
*UPDATED* GALLERY/ART/SKETCHES AND TAG REQUEST THREAD. :D <-- Check it out. :)
ToriART B&B GALLERY. <-- THE CLASSICS.
hear yuo go

or this one :O
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
i can see some of your joints and torso. if you can could you take another picture with only demon joints? cus your bashien wont look soo nice this way.
Last edited by Ramenlover; Jul 26, 2008 at 01:39 AM.
this is fun

On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.