Ranking
Original Post
Download Problem
So I recently got a Windows 8 pc and also purchased a set from Advens, When I downloaded the set (Which was from 4shared), The file went through but doesnt open up, It keeps asking me what app I wanna open with

This problem is annoying lol, On my old W7 pc it didnt do this, So If anyone who has W8 can help me out plz, It would be appreicated
yeah, it normally gives the option to choose what you want to open a texture file with on windows 8, so I only presume you have to have a certain application or you need to convert them into jpeg/png etc to view them.
you can add them onto textures however.
if you want to know how to view them from the file though, i'd suggest waiting for another answer
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
I think that means you don't have WinRar installed and your PC can't open it cause it can't without a program. Download WinRar and it will work.
WinRar works good and all, but what I use is Bandizip which is completely free.
(except you can still use WinRar after the trial ends)
Anyway, I'm assuming it's a .zip file, so you'll need these types of applications to extract
the files within it.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
WinRAR is free for a while at least. Then after a while it says "this is not free you should pay......" every time you open it, but you can just click that away and it works.
So, try winRAR I'd say.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I have windows 8 and download WinRAR or 7zip I use both of them :v
<3 This game was a huge part of my childhood, thank you to everyone I interacted with. I'm sure there's some I've forgotten, but some I haven't.