Toribash
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
[Solved] Ancient booster subscription automatically renewing?1
-
-
---I GOT IT FIXED---
(slip helped a little)

I'll try to keep this as short as possible.
So in June 2012 I bought a x100 booster for 2 months and it cost me, I believe, about $18. I got inactive and eventually stopped playing in October. The booster was still active but I didn't notice any deductions on my credit card sheets, so I assumed it was a bug and extended itself for some reason.

I played again in January 2013 and it was still active. So I got suspicious and through an e-mail in my spam folder, I noticed that it had been draining me $18 every 2 months since August.

I filed a formal e-mail to support@toribash.com, asking them to disable the booster, because I have no way to do so in the subscriptions section of my profile. In fact, no subscriptions are being displayed at all, but the booster is still recurring ingame. I had not received any response to my e-mail and the subscription hadn't been cancelled either.

After quite a while of being busy irl, I got back ingame today just to find out that the booster is STILL active, probably draining another $36.

I have to admit that I haven't paid sufficient attention to this. So I am asking nicely right here and right now (since #support is the biggest, clueless, most irresponsible pile of shit I have ever seen): Please, for the love of god, cancel my questionably recurring subscription of the x100 booster.

The money is gone, I understand that, yet some kind of refund would be very charming, as I've unwittingly paid for something I had no use of.

Thanks in advance.

Closed. ~firebolty
Last edited by firebolty; Feb 16, 2013 at 10:48 PM.
Talk your shit, be yourself
play the cards that you've been dealt. -E-Dubble

Hxcbbqimo: you're german
Hxcbbqimo: so you don't count