Toribash
Original Post
Tournament restriction.... Why?????
Someone answered this question with, tournaments are restricted to brown belts which did not help at all. I want to win TC, and if I die trying then be it. I just want to play tournaments why is this restriction there?
Yup, people cam create alters to make tc; at least this way they wil have to play more than a thousand games to level up all of their alts
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Originally Posted by jclark View Post
Yup, people cam create alters to make tc; at least this way they wil have to play more than a thousand games to level up all of their alts

^

Saved us explaining it. Users brought it on themselves.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by KzTx View Post
and if I die trying then be it.

Oh dear. That's not a good mentality for life endeavours.
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
:/ yep good idea on their part, sucks when I Dont feel like logging put of my alt though
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
I get your point about farming ect... It would just be easier if every PC was restricted to 5 accounts. Abit like google with the phone thing.
-----
TBF I have been in beginner severs and you hear almost everyone in the sever twlking about the black belt alts ect... It's like people are trying to score cheap TC but failing. Another way to stop farming make it so you have to win 5 matches in a row to get like 50TC and the trade thing 45 games so they can't transfer TC easier
Last edited by KzTx; Apr 12, 2013 at 05:34 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump