Toribash
Original Post
Blizzard DotA
So, at BlizzCon Blizzard announced a new game, Blizzard DOTA. Just like the other DOTA clones, it will feature 2 teams fighting each other, with spawns of NPC armies and towers, items and other regular DOTA features.

So far not a lot of information has come up (hell, there isn't even a wiki article yet!), apart from that it will feature heroes and units from all of Blizzard's franchises; Warcraft, Starcraft, Diablo. Maybe even Lost Vikings.

Seeing as Blizzard technically owns AoS, and DotA, perhaps this is a sign that Blizzard will shut down all the other clones. Or perhaps they will play nice.
I thought they were trolling when i saw this.
its so like, uhm, you know like, yeah
looks pretty corny, but its nice taht they can use the legit heroes that dota was based off, bringing various games together etc.

cant believe dota has so many clones
not sure if it will top dota2 though, looks hot, curious to see if it will top the warcraft3 version.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
I think this is a stupid game IMO, they shouldnt bring everything together just because every game is from blizzard. Its like having a good meat dish , a good fish dish and a good vegetarian dish and mix everything to make somethign new that isnt new... its a mix of what has been created nad perfected.
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
I think you miss the point Akuma, it is just a casual fun game that brings the Blizzard universes together.

Don't take it too seriously
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
I thought they were trolling when i saw this.
its so like, uhm, you know like, yeah
looks pretty corny, but its nice taht they can use the legit heroes that dota was based off, bringing various games together etc.

cant believe dota has so many clones
not sure if it will top dota2 though, looks hot, curious to see if it will top the warcraft3 version.

Same here, but I guess it's their way to unite all the players - with sense of humor.

I mean, who wouldn't want to control Warcraft champs fighting against Diablo, or Starcraft ones?
Speaking about dota clones, there is more than you can imagine.
The only ones I do know is Heroes of Newerth, League Of Legends, Avalon Heroes, Demigod, Blizzard Dota, Storm of the Imperial Sanctum, Tianyijue, Chaos Dota, Dynasty Warriors, Chenghai, D-Day etc

Source