Halo series
26 Votes / 78.79%
RAGE
7 Votes / 21.21%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Halo series or RAGE?
Well halo and rage are both first person shooter games but in rage you kill mutant-zombie-things and in halo you kill aliens and floods and sometimes humans
whitch is beter?
Sparer|Freerunner|Demolition guy|Replay thread: Replay thread |ಠ_ಠ| ಥ_ಥ|◕_◕|¬_¬|☆|♫|
Man, halo is much better, is much funny and more original. Halo 3 is trhe best, I like Halo reach too. Halo reach multiplayer is awesome!
Halo is better
System Of a Down [Extreme]|LOP|RSO|MoA Dontclickhere!
IMO, Halo.

Just because Halo has a better Multiplayer and alot more space to explore.
It's you're opinion though.
ugly
RAGE is mostly the bastard child of every popular shooter ever made with some racing tacked on. Doesn't mean it's bad, just that it's unoriginal.

I'm inclined to say the Halo series is better IMO because me and my brother have happy memories of completing the games with co-operative play, whereas RAGE has nowhere near as good co-operative play.

(also if you wanted a much more competitive poll, you should try making people choose between Battlefield, Call of Duty, and Halo :P)
Originally Posted by 4zb41 View Post
(also if you wanted a much more competitive poll, you should try making people choose between Battlefield, Call of Duty, and Halo :P)

Fixed for ya.

anyway, I believe the Halo seris since it practically started the console FPS,
a much more vivid storyline, definitely original, and a larger community of
players (though, people dislike Halo for it's community since 67% of it is composed of children).
It's. . . been too long.
Originally Posted by Catastrophe View Post
Fixed for ya.

No.
Fanboys of Halo as i've seen are quite often fanboys of the more recent Call of Duty games - so many people will be torn between options.
Those that aren't fanboys of Call of Duty, but are of Halo will obviously vote for Halo, and these people are numerous.
There are many who will blindly vote for Call of Duty, as i'm sure you know.
And there are just as many who would vote for Battlefield, either because they believe it to be better, or just to piss the Halo and/or Call of Duty fansboys off :P (that would be me, on both counts)

So there will likely be a fluctuating poll, and flame wars. Although I wouldn't be surprised if Call of Duty topped it, considering some of the newer users and threads/posts around here...
Halo and Gears of war are some of the best shooters ever.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
for you who dont know why im doing this is because for xmis ima get a xbox360 with 2 controllers and i am stuck if i should get halo 3 or RAGE
Sparer|Freerunner|Demolition guy|Replay thread: Replay thread |ಠ_ಠ| ಥ_ಥ|◕_◕|¬_¬|☆|♫|
Originally Posted by Roflman80 View Post
for you who dont know why im doing this is because for xmis ima get a xbox360 with 2 controllers and i am stuck if i should get halo 3 or RAGE

Get halo combat evolved anniversary.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Originally Posted by Roflman80 View Post

If you're planning to play co-op with those 2 controllers, go get Halo and leave RAGE for another time.