Toribash
Original Post
Auctioning Bloodkitty's Head
A while ago I made a head for bloodkitty because he requested it; however, through a series of unfortunate events, I forgot about it and never gave it to him. I never got any complaints about it so I assume the other heads were fine.

So now I decided to sell that head in an auction.

I will change the color of the head as you see fit so long as the background is still black. I will also change the color of the text to whatever you prefer (optional), if you don't choose a text color, I will choose one that fits the other colors.The color is green here because bloodkitty's joint colors were Toxic. I will also change the name on the back of the head to yours (no clan tags).

If you bid on this head, be sure to bid with an amount of toricredits, and a color for the head. If you do not post with a color your bid will not be counted. If you want the original green colors, please say green.

If you win the head, I will go into more detail with you about it. If you do not like how your customized colors turn out how you want them, I can make any changes and you will pay 50 less toricredits.

Bidding starts at whatever the first bid is.

Edit: Bidding ends the 27th.
Last edited by RbLcK; Aug 24, 2007 at 12:29 AM.

80 For Kitty's choice selection. Hoo-har.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
ummmm green is fine youll change the name right?and my bid is 700 tcs oohhh you will ok then ya make the text say MRKID in the styule that its in like i said 700 tcs plz..and text red plaz
Last edited by mrkid; Aug 24, 2007 at 03:34 AM.