Toribash
Original Post
Toribash great depression
The toribash economy is actually gone to shit so bad holy jesus, like looking at most of the general population and their tc amounts its really nothing, even especially between the duelers, NOT one dueler has more than 500k(duelers that duel consistently in the game). This is probably a pretty big shock to me because usually i would remember that there would be so much tc ingame between the whole community jeez
who’d like to assist me in creating counterfeit tc to sway this consensus
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
TSAs can just ..make more tc or something smh
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[m]

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
Originally Posted by iTemp View Post
The toribash economy is actually gone to shit so bad holy jesus, like looking at most of the general population and their tc amounts its really nothing, even especially between the duelers, NOT one dueler has more than 500k(duelers that duel consistently in the game). This is probably a pretty big shock to me because usually i would remember that there would be so much tc ingame between the whole community jeez

Most of the good main duelers did get banned so they aren't here anymore which is 1 reason why the tb depression is going on. Then again not a lot of experienced players play anymore nowadays it's just noobs n shit so yk.
TORIBASH SUCKS!
Originally Posted by iTemp View Post

I havent really played ingame much for quite some time but Id imagine most duelers are selling items and TC for money. With less people playing, and less people willing to risk their "money" id expect there arent many high wager duels going on like their used to be back in the day. Same thing with betting servers, last I played they were pretty much dead.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
- They sunk Swaves' 44kk- New players probably buy from the shop instead of the market
- New market has a market fee

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Originally Posted by Nurse View Post
me going to my torijob in my car.tbm not realizing the economy has bashed

I think this post will save the economy