Toribash
Original Post
I LIKE DA DONK DONK DANK!
I changed my mind, I'm staying.

and DP is sexy

Well guy's I know now probably isn't the best time to be leaving Triforce but i think I'm going to join a clan that has more active members online, I hope this doesn't upset any of you. The clan in which i will be joining is called Sigma and has several of my friends in it, I hope you guys get more members and become more active online as i would like to see Triforce more ingame than just forum active. I'm sure you guys can understand that I've tried to help out as much as possible.
Last edited by DesertPunk; Feb 21, 2009 at 06:33 AM.
You don't say?
no I'm not leaving because you did, trust me.
Last edited by Organ; Feb 15, 2009 at 04:11 PM.
You don't say?
I am posting here becuase I think I am funny!
~Ramen
Last edited by Ramenlover; Feb 15, 2009 at 07:29 PM.
[Sigma]
And the second largest penis in animal kindom
Organ don't leave. If you leave I will get pissed irl. You can always recruit more members. After I recruited you I always had a good feeling. Trust me you are one of the most valued members in triforce, and I am sorry If we have been inactive. If you stay I promise to try to get some more members to join, and get this clan to be active again.

Edit: you already left. FUCK!
Last edited by Ramenlover; Feb 15, 2009 at 07:30 PM.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
Originally Posted by Organ View Post
no I'm not leaving because you did, trust me.

He's leaving because he was invited to [Sigma]
There.
I cut your search efforts in half.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=75844

/invade.
(☞゚∀゚)☞
How come i never heard of Sigma? >.>
Anyway, is it a new clan? If so, Congratulations! And thanks for stealing our member :P
I HOPE YOU ALL DIE! MUHUHUHAHAHAH!
Retired Player
Sigma is Phantom and Hellrazor after they merged but yea I'm really sorry guys I really am and I wish to be friends still.
You don't say?