Toribash
Original Post
[Triforce] Clan Bank(_)_)====D
Overview

Send in your TC to donate to our bank. The account to send it it to is RamenBot. Tc will be used for clan stuff like clan videos. You can withdraw money from the back.

System
-Donating
---Send money to RamenBot account
---Items are excepted and will be put in the clan shop. Just give a price.
---I will record how much you sent and list the transactions.
-Borrowing
---State how much you want.
---Clan members only.
--- Only works if you did not donate as much as you want to barrow
-Retrieving
---State how much you want to retrieve
-Clan use.
---Money shall be used equally from everyone (Unless someone wants to pay more)
---Clan will vote on a thread I will make
---Things you wish to buy can be pmed to me.

Balance.
100,000 TC

Transactions
2009-02-10 04:31:56 From - NinjaAiPoM 50000 Transfer
2009-02-10 07:31:45 From - Ramenlover 50000 Transfer
Last edited by Ramenlover; Feb 11, 2009 at 03:56 AM.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
2009-02-10 04:31:56 From - NinjaAiPoM 50000 Transfer
2009-02-10 07:31:45 From - Ramenlover 50000 Transfer
Last edited by Ramenlover; Feb 10, 2009 at 01:47 AM.
Ramenlover's Bot.
Is there any time limit to pay the money back as long as I do pay it back? And if so how long? I have (in items and all) about 12k and I've been buying/selling and such to earn a head.
I have all of about 1.2k left, soo...

I'd like to withdraw 15,000 TC. I can pay it back really quickly, so long as I play a LOT or I buy a booster. ^^
New rules on items, also owned, for what?
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
make it for mac: we need the co leaders to approve the request. There is no time limit, as long as we get it back.
here's also an idea i have for the Triforce bank. I think it should also have a special section setup for birthdays or perhaps a percentage of all of what gets put in the bank gets set aside specifically for when a birthday comes up, like say someone donates 50k. you should take and set aside like 2% of that in specific for birthdays. (2% of 50k is 1k, just to put things into perspective)
You don't say?
Originally Posted by Organ View Post
here's also an idea i have for the Triforce bank. I think it should also have a special section setup for birthdays or perhaps a percentage of all of what gets put in the bank gets set aside specifically for when a birthday comes up, like say someone donates 50k. you should take and set aside like 2% of that in specific for birthdays. (2% of 50k is 1k, just to put things into perspective)

Good idea. I don't have the time or patients to set it up, but you can set it up if you want. Or anyone else in the clan.