LucasGod >:0
2 Votes / 33.33%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Leadership Battle >:0
Who will it be? Lucas or me?

LolRhyme
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
Wtf? Lucas is temp. You never left you were just on hiatus. This shouldn't even be a thread.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Democracy FTW.

Also I just wanted to use the >:0 smiley face a lot. >:0
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
Also I made this poll becuase I thought it would be rude to be like. I am back. Give my mom leadership back you bitch. >:o

Also XionGold's vote counts as -1 so It is 0 to 3. >:0

U didn't needed to ask, because its like:
Ramenlover: "Lucas, can you take care of mah cat while i'm out?"
LucasGod: "Yes, of course"

Then when you come back:
Ramenlover: "I would sound too rude if I asked the cat back, so I think I should make a votation. Only people from the neighborhood can vote!"
LucasGod: "O.o you can have it. Don't needed to do that votation!"
Murmayder: "WTF dude! The cat still yours! OMG! LucasGod is just the catsitter(lol?). FFS, YOUR NOOB :P!"
LucasGod: "Oh kay. Get your damn cat ASAP!"

Then, LucasGod throw the cats in Ramenlover's face, and vanishes.

THE END

*No cats were harmed on the creation of this post. Can't say the same about Ramenlover's face though.*

All Credits goes to LucasGod

©Copyright 2009.
Retired Player
Lol.

Well we have one person who wants you.