Ranking
Original Post
DJ Khaled
Every time I hear "I'm so Hood" where he spends half a minute 45 seconds screaming "WE DA BEST", "WEEEEEMIKZ!", "DJ KHALED!!!!", etc it makes me wonder, how the hell did he even get to where he is right now? Because he seems to always be able to gather up the largest mainstream rappers together.

Well I know he is mainly a producer, but is it really necessary to scream like that at the beginning of all his songs? The songs themselves are pretty good, but his screaming seems to ruin it for me.

It's just excessive. The usual one line naming like "convict" "g-unit" "shaaaady" and so on isn't intrusive. But 45 seconds on high pitched, almost Elmer Fudd-like "WE DA BEST!" ?

So yeah, what are you thoughts? I felt like letting this out after hearing the song several more times today on the radio while driving.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
He sucks. IMO he should stick to DJing and producing. I agree with you. I don't think he needs to scream in good songs every few seconds.
Hey, yeah! That's how he should keep it, just one line and out.
He still looks out of place in the vid though :P

Found this clip while going through his stuff on youtube (checking to see if he really screamed in all his songs [All I do is Win didn't load for me on my first try])

Hehe

Yeah, the songs themselves are great collabs with unbelievable amounts of big names.

EDIT: Hmmmm, I think I'm getting the youtube function wrong.

Here's the direct link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwlaV...ayer_embedded#!

EDIT2: nvm, forgot the last two letters after the "-"
Last edited by DarkJak; Apr 21, 2010 at 01:51 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]