Ranking
Original Post
Electrohouse Mixes
While it's not predominantly what I listen to, Electrohouse is beyond a doubt what I am best at mixing. I have five complete mixes and working on a sixth right now, which is a little less than half done. I won't lie, I'm trying to get a little more exposure so if you like 'em please spread 'em about.

I'm *very* open to *constructive* criticism. Please don't open you're mouth if you don't know of a thing about music or mixing -- id est, "I don't like your selection of tunes" is not constructive.

This one's my latest and arguably best mix:
"iAmTheMix" Tracklist(Artist Name / Track Name)
Andy Caldwell - Funk Nasty (feat. Gramma Funk) (Wolfgang Gartner Remix)
Mystery Jets - Half In Love With Elizabeth (Foamo Remix)
Markanera Nita - Watching The Sun Go Down (Extended Mix)
Basement Jaxx - Where's Your Head At? (Jean Elan's Club Mix)
Kylie Minogue - Wow (MSTRKRFT Remix)
Feed Me - The Spell (Original Mix)
Rudenko vs Missy Elliot - Everybody Cop That Shit (Bootleg Mashup)
The All-American Rejects - The Wind Blows (Thomas Gold Remix)
Dan Winter - Don't Stop Push It Now (Electro Mix)
Cadence - Lazy Love (Hook and Sling Remix)
Dim Chris & Thomas Gold - Self Control (Oringial Mix)
D.I.M. - Is You
Foamo - Movin' It Over Here (Original Mix)
Lily Allen - Everyone's At It (Nathan C & Eddie Kid Remix)
http://www.house-mixes.com/mixes/pla...8562/play.aspx

If you're interested and would like to hear more, they can be found at http://www.house-mixes.com/artists/iAmTheTot/

If you're really interested, stay tuned for my newest mix set to be coming out in a few weeks.

Thank you in advance for any comments.
wow its good i downloaded it so can run to it on the treadmill!
if i could critique it, i guess one would be that you tended to play out most of he song, and sometimes it can be more engaging to the listener if you keep each song edited down to a shorter version...however this really isn't always the case, but i guess it could just be something u could try.
Last edited by chow11; Apr 21, 2010 at 01:59 AM.
Thanks, I'm really glad you enjoyed it.

I try to mix up the length of each track. Sometimes I play most of it from beginning to end, other time I make quick transitions. For example, the transition from Watching The Sun Go Down, Where's Your Head At, Wow, and The Spell was all relatively quick compared to some of the other mixes made.

I'm really glad you enjoyed it, though.
decent bro yeah some songs seem quit long but yeah only a few times

sometimes dropin it in and gets a bit messy but generally good beat matchn bro

how long u been doing it ill have to post some of my mixes up as well if i can still find them
Last edited by Loachflava; Apr 25, 2010 at 12:07 PM.