Toribash
Original Post
[S] TC and Steam Game Shop
Hello, and welcome to my TC and Steam game shop! Here you can purchase games on the Steam platform for TC, and buy TC for PayPal money.

STEAM GAMES

The purpose of this service is to provide Steam games to others without the use of PayPal, or any real money for that matter. You trade TC you've earned for games you can enjoy, without the hassle of selling TC.

My Steam account
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shmevin

Current rate:
10,000 TC per dollar USD

To calculate the price of a game, multiply the game's current store price in USD by 10,000 to get the price in TC.

Examples
Garry's Mod: $9.99 = 100,000 TC
Counter Strike: Global Offensive: $14.99 = 150,000 TC
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare: $59.99 = 600,000 TC

Information

Procedure
If you're interested in buying a game, send me a PM stating which game you'd like to purchase, or add me personally on Steam. Once we come to an agreement, you will send the TC, and I'll buy the game and gift the game to your Steam account.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to PM me or post here. I'll be happy to assist you.

Exceptions and Addition Options

TC

Here, you can buy as much TC as you want with real money. All trades are done through PayPal, and I use USD ($) as my form of currency.

Current TC stock:
160,000 TC
Current rate:
10,000 TC per dollar USD

A few things to remember...

If you would like to make a deal, please send me a private message stating how much you want to buy. I will confirm that I agree to the deal, and give you my PayPal email address.

Thanks for visiting my shop, and have a good day!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]