Toribash
Original Post
[S] The Swedish Shop

Welcome to the first ever Swedish Shop on Toribash!(Don't quote me on that I didn't check it)

We've got happy workers who'll be happy to take care of you while you're here (and then we have Sven more about him in the spoiler)

Workers

Sven

Rules
We do need some rules, nothing hard to follow, right?
1. Everything in my deactivated is for sale except the set that says "Not for Sale".
2. You offer first (you can lowball to a certain level, if it's almost offending, Sven will step in).
3. Be nice to our workers and other costumers.
4. Right now the shop is not buying.
5. Only TC will be accepted as payment, if you got a special deal in mind pm me.
6. Please don't post anything useless, thank you

That's all hope you'll have a great time at our shop!

Secret tip to the workers, ain't no "Swedish shop" without meatballs

Last edited by swedishpower; Aug 28, 2016 at 05:38 PM.
Siku can't touch this!
Originally Posted by iBravies View Post
Everything 8k

Hello, I'm Sven, you remind me of an old friend of mine, lets call him Jones in this case. We meet each other in the jail, we were in the same cell actually, nice guy he and I got along pretty well, we looked over each other.

In the jail there were this other man called, Joe. He were the cigarette/drug and alcohol smuggler and supplier to the entire jail, simply a guy you don't want to get on the wrong side with due to his gorillas.

Unfortunately Jones had a drug addiction and that's hard to pay for when you're in jail, he got in a debt to Joe a debt he couldn't pay. One day when I finished my work in the kitchen I get back to my cell and there he lays on the floor, blood, teeth and cracked bones everywhere. I didn't feel that much for Jones since I knew he had it coming.

They used the frame that framed a picture of his mother to cut him open, I will never unsee a smiling picture with so much devastation in it, almost like the picture knew what happen.

So don't try to be smart with the supplier, thank you.
Siku can't touch this!
gold force 1.5k
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

1.75k and heeyyyyyy
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

long time no see eh?
but hmm im firm at 1.75
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I could do a deal on 1,8k but that will be my limit (You could tip 50tc to get a painted meatball to that 1750tc, that will count as 1800tc)

Yeah, been a while
Siku can't touch this!