Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Anyone good with POV?
I need to find someone in our clan that excels in using POV I want to make a montage for the clan with our theme music behind it, but I'm horrible with POV. So if your out there and willing to take on the task of POV'ing a ton of replays from clan members let me know. This may be a long tedious task but I promise the final product will be worth it. I run on Sony Vegas HD and I have a well developed background in audio/video editing. This could be the start of many great [bncy] and toribash montages.
It depends on what you mean by, "good with POV." I can't really do anything beyond what the .inc's I have already do. I can render screenshots and replays with POV, but that's something anyone can do.

Anyone that can just give me useable material to edit into a montage. I'm just not familiar with the program. I've tried to use it once but I didn't have smooth movements.
Originally Posted by ManBreakfast View Post
Apparently, all he's looking for is someone with a steady hand for camera movement :P

gtfo of our forums. D:<
Originally Posted by RbLcK View Post
It depends on what you mean by, "good with POV." I can't really do anything beyond what the .inc's I have already do. I can render screenshots and replays with POV, but that's something anyone can do.

Well basically I'm not familiar with the program and don't have the time to learn it. Between school, work, my band (which has a show coming up on the sixth of next month at a huge college event at OU which there will be a couple of thousand of people attending), and other social obligations I manage just enough time to bug my girlfriend and play TB (or which ever respected game I'm playing that night). Basically I need replays with good camera angles that show either us dealing massive damage on others or us bouncing around like idiots. XD
Bouncing around like an idiot? I can do that :3
<+veb> dude___________________._____________________<hampa> the hosting center decided to raise the price
<+veb> I am to durnk to pu6t in the wriute commmand lol ___<hampa> and we only run irc on this machine which is a bit of a waste
<+veb> and u suxc u cant od it gfro me ______|______._____<Lapsus> How much power is behind the IRC server?
<+veb> ;oml?________________________________________<hampa> it is like delivering pizza using an airplane