Toribash
Original Post
Making TC fast
How many people are able to make tc fast, and how much do you think you'd average in a day/week/month

And how do you make that much ?
People have different ways coming about making tc.

Some market by buying items at a low price and selling them higher, whether it be on the forum market or shop market.

Some duel in-game, but this takes a lot of skill, and it is also a fast way to lose tc dueling someone better than you.

Bet lobbies in-game are a way to make tc as well, but again, there is risk here as well as reward.

Some other ways include Tournaments (500-5000tc or GMtourneys), item dueling and marketing the item, decapprizes in bet rooms, forum events, etc.

Good luck on your road to riches!
Veni , Vidi , Vici
The safest, most reliable, most time efficient way to get tc is to:

1. Get a job
2. Go work at your job for a little while
3. Use the money you get from your job and buy tc

Using some conservative values and under the assumption you have a job:
You make $10 per hour.
You work 3 hours.
You get $30.
You buy tc at 10k/$1.
You now have 300k and it took you approximately 3 hours of work.

The only way to make that much here is if you bet or duel highly and frequently. That obviously carries a lot of risk and other factors to consider.
Get a job as paperboy (a job so easy and low paying that kids in grade school do it).
Get paid 4c per paper.
Use money to buy tc - 400tc per paper.
Get 1kk tc after 2500 papers, that's like 5 weeks of delivery (usually deliver once per week, maybe 1 hour work tops).

If it embarrasses you to be a paper boy, then tell people you are an information broker.
If you have minions in your avy or sig DO NOT REPLY TO MY POSTS
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
The safest, most reliable, most time efficient way to get tc is to:

1. Get a job
2. Go work at your job for a little while
3. Use the money you get from your job and buy tc

Using some conservative values and under the assumption you have a job:
You make $10 per hour.
You work 3 hours.
You get $30.
You buy tc at 10k/$1.
You now have 300k and it took you approximately 3 hours of work.

The only way to make that much here is if you bet or duel highly and frequently. That obviously carries a lot of risk and other factors to consider.

rates are at 17per 1$
so yeah this but other fastest way would be dueling and gambling but those are full of risk
Marketing is also risky but it's more consistent then dueling and gambling.
I be that fan for siscon, lolicon, any form of pixlepussy I can pooled my dick out and skeet on it buakky on they face
Originally Posted by Dejean View Post
Marketing is also risky but it's more consistent then dueling and gambling.

I wouldn't say that marketing is risky, it just takes way more time than duelling and gambling.
There are many ways to get tc
1. Dueling
2. Marketing
3. Gambling
4. Buying TC
5. Winning tournaments
6. Selling art