Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
sorry those who missed the clan comp
i just wanted to apologise to those of you who missed out on the clan comp, it ended up happening last night, we lost, but we had a lot of fun. it was a really good time

im going to do some research about the best way to run these things, so i can run some in the very near future, i just need a few days first to make sure i plan everything well, i learned from the comp we had that these things can be difficult to make run smoothly, so any advice before we do another one is very welcome

again sorry to those who missed out on the comp, and millie, i refunded your tc
go to http://www.myspace.com/lordsombre to hear my crazy music or http://www.myspace.com/blisteredfinger to hear my less crazy music

cloak174 100 tc Likes to Suck Iceblitz's Cock Iceblitz 2010-04-25 12:48:09

obviously iceblitz enjoys other men
Next time we need to find a clan who will allow us to be equal partners in running the thing. Toxic ran that clan competition from the word go and controlled it all the way until they won. They chose the amount of wins and then changed it a few times. They chose the method of how we fought and who got to fight who for each match. And then to add insult they changed the method of fighting 2/3 of the way in by making eveyrone enter the room and having people of Toxic and people of wHo ending up having to spec and unspec to get out of each other's way.

Overall it was confusing and it wasn't really very fair. I didn't say anything at the comp itself but it seemed a bit like Toxic owned us by manipuling the rules to their advantage.
Originally Posted by rocklee View Post
Next time we need to find a clan who will allow us to be equal partners in running the thing. Toxic ran that clan competition from the word go and controlled it all the way until they won. They chose the amount of wins and then changed it a few times. They chose the method of how we fought and who got to fight who for each match. And then to add insult they changed the method of fighting 2/3 of the way in by making eveyrone enter the room and having people of Toxic and people of wHo ending up having to spec and unspec to get out of each other's way.

Overall it was confusing and it wasn't really very fair. I didn't say anything at the comp itself but it seemed a bit like Toxic owned us by manipuling the rules to their advantage.

What the fuck (srry about that) is with your team marduk!! I controlled the comp because one i started the whole clancomp with you guys and two because no one else would stand up and do it them self. I set it so EVERY ONE FOUGHT EVERY ONE. EVERY TOXIC MEMBER FOUGHT EVERY WHO MEMBER! We also changed th method of fighting when we had 5 fricken points to go and you guys had like 24 to go. I believe even someone one the wHo side said it. Also if you go back to the final post i made in the sunday comp results i explained more of this. Overall you guys are just trying to give us a fricken bad rep jst because we beat you. Almost every fuckin (srry again) rule came frm suggestions of both teams andevery seemedto love the rules. Until we win of course. I am starting to be kind of glad that wHo and Toxic are not allys ne more if this is how we are going to be treated. Also like what i said in the other post you can thank your fuckin leader , Marduk, for you having less people. I was going to go to your side to make teams more even or make other Toxic members drop to make it even and your stupid leader said no we will fight with the people we have against the people you have.

P.S. I feel really bad about what i said in some places and i really would like to change it seeing as you guys are friends and all but i right now Marduk RockLee and probally others i have not seen yet are trying to make up some lame reason why they lost. If i get an explination on this (doesn't even have to be a srry) on a good reason why both of you said the things you said i will go back in here and edit this post. again I am really hoping this is another misunderstanding. I don't know how this one would be, but I am hoping it is.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
My first comp.And I missed it...It's ok.I have been reading around,about this whole thing.Well,yeah toxic won,but their seems to be some negativity.Well,I have no idea who is right or wrong.I guess I'm on my side.Maybe we could settle this in a better way?
um patrick, this alliance is not over because we lost the comp, its because when i asked you and trip to make oen simple little post mentioning that you had left jepo off the list, and you both refused to, i posted in the same post that we lost fairly and that Toxic deserved the win.

although i also think the planning could have gone better, i told you my thoughts.

I didnt tell rocklee to post what he posted, and i honeslty dont agree that it was set up on purpose, i know thats not what toxic were doing,

if you read my posts, i said toxic won fare and square, the only thing im pissed about is that yesterday, you and trip were refusing to do such a little thing, you 2 are the reason i dont want to be allies with Toxic, not because of the battle. there was no reason not to admit that you had one more fighter than you posted, just no reason to lie about it even if it is only 1 extra person
go to http://www.myspace.com/lordsombre to hear my crazy music or http://www.myspace.com/blisteredfinger to hear my less crazy music

Originally Posted by marduk View Post
um patrick, this alliance is not over because we lost the comp, its because when i asked you and trip to make oen simple little post mentioning that you had left jepo off the list, and you both refused to, i posted in the same post that we lost fairly and that Toxic deserved the win.

although i also think the planning could have gone better, i told you my thoughts.

I didnt tell rocklee to post what he posted, and i honeslty dont agree that it was set up on purpose, i know thats not what toxic were doing,

if you read my posts, i said toxic won fare and square, the only thing im pissed about is that yesterday, you and trip were refusing to do such a little thing, you 2 are the reason i dont want to be allies with Toxic, not because of the battle. there was no reason not to admit that you had one more fighter than you posted, just no reason to lie about it even if it is only 1 extra person

Marduk if you would read my other post (u might have replied to it, idk yet haven't looked...) but i told you y and i never once said i wasn't going to. I even said i would fix it and i did
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

not until after it came to this though, i asked you when i saw you and trip in the server, when the argument actually happened and you did not do it, and you said that it didnt even matter

I did not say that and in when you did tell me i was in confusion of what you were talking about any ways. I didn't relize what you was talking about till after i left and thought about it more. I didn't even know that you and trip was in a fight till i read the thing saying we wasn't allys ne more... i even said i had no idea what was going on... the point is i am still in a little confusion and i might be at some fault. I am not trying to get out my saying i am not in fault I am just trying to tell you my side of the story and every one else... If i was at some fault i personally am sorry Marduk. I know it is to late now but i thought better late than never
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

sorry Marduk and every one for the double post but If you are reading this Marduk and have been on get on TB so we can talk easier.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown