Toribash
Original Post
bump
How do i bump? xD do i type like /bump or something? Or do i have to wait like 24 hours?
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Everyone who posted before now trying to be helpful: Only post if you know what you're talking about kindly.

A bump is given its name because it is a post intended to "bump" or move your thread (or any thread for that mater) to the top of the page. So a bump can really consist of anything. Most commonly, they are used (and misused) in the market when trying to gain more buyers/bidders for an item. If in the market, only bump a thread if you follow the bumping rules in the rules section. A thread in OffTopic can be bumped at any time so long as you are adding information or otherwise constructively adding to the thread.
A good general rule for anywhere else on the forum is to not bump a thread that is over two weeks old.

This has been a Toribash forum definition provided by Solax.
See also: Necrobump and grave digging.
/Offtopic Ponzo mentioned Destinypower. I'm not Destinypower if you thought so.
My previous acc was named YoDestiny. Just making that clear.

Thx for help Solax
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore