Toribash
Original Post
Infection
When the infection ends, will the disease just stop spreading (decap 'til there's no zombies) or will everybody who is already a zombie return to normal again?

I'd prefer the first alternative.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Originally Posted by hamza135 View Post
end this mond it will stop and then the winners get their price

That's not what i asked, read again.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
@Lazors: They will probably go with the first one. They don't wanna. Make it too easy.
@Hamza: What do you mean by winners will get their prize?
I'm a nobody, and nobody's perfect. I am the definition of perfection.
@psy There is this event going on. Check the events board.
Lazors. I'm not an idiot. I've been in-game too long to not notice the event. My answer was specifically directed at your question towards the vampire/zombie event.
I'm a nobody, and nobody's perfect. I am the definition of perfection.
I don't wanna make an argument about this, but i just answered your question about the prizes. If you check the thread belonging to the event, you'll see wich prizes there are.

Also, i haven't got an answer yet.
In my opinion, I think this infection thing will ends when the Events itself is ends (I don't know if they put the deadlines on the event thread etc, i'm gonna check it later). But yeah, I doesn't really like this events Idea as many players has Complains about this thing. Doesn't like the previous events like Llamas vs Ponies etc. This thing is un-predictable, I'll try to ask the staff about this soon.
Last edited by Sieg; May 20, 2012 at 03:21 AM.
^
What's up with your random capital letters
Also it ends within 1 month of it starting.
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?