Ranking
Original Post
MRI scan?
Okay. So I gotta have this scan in about 20 mins. Its called an MRI, and the only thing I know is that you lay in a tube for a while.

Can anyone fill Me in?

Ps. Sometimes mistaken as a catscan.
[21:18] (Moltov) Fantastic Mr. Fox
[21:18] (avwave) i thought it was a movie for furries
I had a few MRIs after my first wreck..

You either can get a shot to be put to sleep, or if you can stay still for a hour, you will be put in the tube.

You stay in there for about 30-45 minutes, STAYING completely still, cant move only breath and blink. Sometimes they allow you listen to music also.
Plus, you will have to get in a certain clothing outfit, and leave all your stuff out of the tihng
I think ill stay still...
I mean, you can twitch your fingers and toes. But don't twitch them to much or to fast

Also, good luck bruh, hope you get good news
Don't worry MRI scans are chill...Had one a few years back, told me to take of any metal, as rings or neclaces.

They would probably hand you a headset with some music, and you would just lay still for around half an hour.

Nothing wrong about moving around a little, you could even nap a little ^^

Nothing to be skeptical about.
Magnetic resonance imaging is based on nuclear magnetic resonance. The idea is that if you apply a ridiculously strong magnetic field to something containing electrons (such as, well, anything), those electrons will start to line up with the field causing a level of interference.

With sufficient hard math, this can be translated back into a 3 dimensional graph of where these electrons are (approximately), creating a fairly complete (as in, containing internal information) image of the object.

The technology itself was mostly invented just to see how the electrons react though.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
I have a feeling you wiki'd that suo, if not... damn you smart

Anyway, MRIs arn't scary, but if something goes wrong in the middle of it, they give you some kind of shot, I had to get a shot because my heart was acting stupid.. Plus, I was just in a wreck in stress and shit...
Well. Its all over. It was boring.

Got The shot, woke up half way through, freaked out so I had to start again..