Ranking
Original Post
help on copyright
does anybody know how i can upload my videos with out them getting muted due to copyright ?
TPC Flames

Replays (need CnC)

look at other vid and listen too those songs, like Headstrong-by Trapt, Let The Bodies Hit Floor, etc, etc
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Just make sure you didn't steal a video, make it original. Or you can make it a parody.

I remember 5 years ago when youtube was released, the biggest hit on youtube was a pokemon video, had 25 million views, and it was taken off due to copy right, so they made another one, and made it a parody and everything was fine, they couldn't claim copy rights
It is illegal to use, in your video that is, anything you did not create yourself without the permission of the copyright owner. This includes music, video, photographs, graphics, sound effects, pretty much anything at all.

Copyright Tips

[spirit]
Originally Posted by maxfire1 View Post
i meant for a toribash vid , it always get muted when ever i try to upload

Maybe is because of the music you use with the vid. Try changing and see if it uploads and doesn't get mute.
Last edited by Hayz; Jul 18, 2011 at 01:17 PM.
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
Originally Posted by maxfire1 View Post
i meant for a toribash vid , it always get muted when ever i try to upload

now I see what you mean, just make sure you use replays that you can use, with that persons permission. Try using music that's original. and if its getting muted, somethings wrong with your video maker, it probably didn't take the music file with the video file when you went to upload it
Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
now I see what you mean, just make sure you use replays that you can use, with that persons permission. Try using music that's original. and if its getting muted, somethings wrong with your video maker, it probably didn't take the music file with the video file when you went to upload it

I don't think the bold is a reason for a video to be taken down, but its something good to keep in mind.
or consider using music from Newgrounds.com
music on their is produced by individuals who put it out for the public. and its got all the music genres you could want.
blah