Ranking
It stands for Tori-Shop Admin. They have the power to transfer items without qi, add items back into the shop, as well as transferring items from one account to the next and more.
The tag [Needs TSA] is usually because some sort of scam has gone on and they need the items sent back to its actual owner.
They essentially control the Tori-Shop.
Oh, so if anyone scam me, admin can to enter into his acc and send my my items/tc? And if anyone scam, admins are sending all his stuff to the shop? What is punishment for scamming (without ban, ofc)?
The punishment for scamming depends on whether the TSA has to create Tc to give you your items or Tc back.
No his items are not sent to the shop, they are destroyed.
A TSA will not help without proof.
Ever had an STD? | Need an avy/sigpic? PM me :)
TSA generally don't handle the scams, as they are highly trusted admins with better things to do. The Market Squad and myself generally handle all the dirty work then list all the transfers to be done by one of our TSAs.

The punishment for scams, typically varies from a 2 month to 3 month ban depending on how serious it is. Normally we will not remove any items from the user, unless they are gained through scamming or to compensate for any TC we have had to create to refund users.

Also on a side note, items aren't destroyed. This isn't possible. TC can be directly removed from an account and effectively deleted (sunk) from the economy. Items cannot. They are typically moved to a storage account or used by Gamekeepers or the Marketeers. Crux was working on something within the TSA side of the Torishop to delete items from circulation, not sure whether he completed it. But it isn't/won't be commonly used.
So if scam wasn't serious, scammer will keep his items and lose his tcs for refund to a guy, who was scammed, right? I only want to know what to do and what is punishment, when anyone will try scam me. I think all scammers should to get permanent ban!
The Ban is always there, but the length of the ban depends on the smod and the level of scam.
Ever had an STD? | Need an avy/sigpic? PM me :)
Depending generally on whether or not a lot of alts were used or whether we had to create TC to fix it. These are the main deciding factors (at least for me) when handing out a scamming ban. Lots of work, time, energy or TC creation will result in a longer ban.
Last edited by Fee; Apr 27, 2011 at 03:46 PM.