Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Everyday a different amount of people gets banned, and the range is drastic. Somedays there are only like 10 bans, which rarely happens, and then other days there are upwards of 200 bans.
I'd have to say the average is like
idk
80-100 bans a day maybe probably?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Mark444 was banned for racism and had like 80 accounts, rough estimate.

imma say 40- 300 cause theres a guy with a dynamic IP who makes n word accounts.
[8:12:11 AM] Yara Sparkle: come to netherlands everyone is naked.
If it doesn't include alts, there aren't really that many. There are probably quite a lot of warnings/infractions every day, but it takes a bit more to get banned. People normally learn from their lessons before they get banned.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Originally Posted by Ferras View Post
If it doesn't include alts, there aren't really that many. There are probably quite a lot of warnings/infractions every day, but it takes a bit more to get banned. People normally learn from their lessons before they get banned.

This ^

The actual amount of single players that gets banned per day isn't as large as people assume. It is mostly people spamming alt accounts for offensive use and causing trouble. If you eliminate that number then the end result is generally a fraction. As stated previously, sometimes hundreds of accounts can be banned in a day if someone takes the time to make that many. (recently gynx banned a buttload of alts of mark444 for instance, which took up probably half or more of that days bans)
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.