Toribash
Original Post
Server Commands?
I know there was a thread like this already, but that was a while ago. I wanted an updated list of all the server commands you can use. For example, I was watching my brother play and an admin made an emote in the middle of the screen. How do you do that? Here is a list of all the commands I already know: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=28889

If you can tell me some commands that are not on the list that would be great.
[Triforce]SilentStrike –=:2nd dan Blackbelt:=–

Originally Posted by FNugget View Post
My old mac used to pick up radio when I touched the audio cable to my braces.

Well, those commands cover all the admin commands, here is some non admin commands: /spectator, /enter and /emote, that's all there is really. Just use the first two letters of these commands, I'm pretty sure you already know these commands but these are the only other commands.
/sm 1/0 = enable/disable speedometer.
/am 1/0 = enable/disable altimeter.

You could've seen anything you wanted to know (minus admin commands) with use of /help. You also could've tried using the forum's search feature. Please do so before posting future threads.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Thanks for those other commands, but I already knew them.

I have already searched the other threads. They are outdated, like I said. I was hoping to find a more updated list of commands. It seems no one knows though...

Well, I heard someone on IRC mention new admin commands, but they were only posted on the Admin/Smod/ToriAgent/Gamekeeper forums.

Only one I know is the one that displays text across the screen.

/cp message
Originally Posted by Delaid View Post
Well, I heard someone on IRC mention new admin commands, but they were only posted on the Admin/Smod/ToriAgent/Gamekeeper forums.

Only one I know is the one that displays text across the screen.

/cp message

Thank you for that command, that was one of the ones I was looking for.

Originally Posted by Pirate View Post
/reset = restart
/fspec *name*
ummm.. ._.

Originally Posted by Jam0864 View Post
/set shows a list of commands to use.

I already knew these other two, but thanks.