Toribash
Original Post
Little big planet for psp
Today, C&VG reports that LittleBigPlanet, the side-scrolling casual game from Rag Doll Kung Fu creators Media Molecule, is PSP-bound. The British site cites an unnamed source claiming that the port is "definitely" in the works at Sony Studio Liverpool, developers of Wipeout Pure for the PSP. Unfortunately, the article offered no other details about PSP LBP, including a release window or how it would differ from the PS3 version, which is due out later this year.
If true, the release of Little Big Planet could prove a major shot in the arm for the PSP, which has seen itself routinely eclipsed in terms of sales by Nintendo's ever-popular DS. The game, which encourages players to fashion intricate obstacle courses via an easy-to-use level creator, was a sensation when it was unveiled alongside PlayStation Home at the 2007 Game Developers Conference. Since then, interest has only increased in LBP, thanks to its adorable, customizable "sack boy" characters and robust toolset.

Anime United
This isn't new, it's coming out soon and has been talked about for quite some time, although if I had a PSP I would get it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
I loved the Little Big Planet on the PS3. It had the right amount of character, flavour etc. It was simply a joy to play.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
There also releasing a Fat princess for the PSP. can`t wait for that.
My seniority means you should probably just agree with everything I say